Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Books added to the library collection for the specified time period.
Scholarly vs. Popular Periodicals
Recommended Databases | Use these find articles
This guide has been designed to give you quick and easy access to the resources most frequently used for your course of study. You can use the tabs on the top of the page to access specific resources. Those resources include:
- Find Articles: The databases listed above are the best to use to find articles for art and music. Just click on the database, enter your LCU username & password (if prompted), and start searching.
- Books (print): Click on this tab to find books on our shelves using the library catalog and provides links to local libraries.
- eBooks: This tab provides an easy way to search our eBook collection and video tutorials on how to download eBooks to your device(s). If prompted, enter your LCU username & password.
- Journals: The library subscribes extensively to art and music print journals. Click on the tab to find a list of our subscriptions, use the journal finder to find a specific title, or browse free online journals.
- The ART and MUSIC tabs offer rich online resources and content compiled by our librarians.
Database Searching Tutorials
Public Services Librarian