Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Most of the videos included on this site are not of scholarly content. Topics will vary as the videos are rotated.
- Choose your topic & isolate potential keywords. Use synonyms.
- Use your textbook & reference sources.
- Determine what types of sources are needed & begin searching.
- Evaluate the quality, quantity & relevance of your sources.
- Be sure to cite any ideas you have used that are not your own.
- Assess your results, & refine as needed.
UNT's Portal to Texas History