Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Books added to the library collection for the specified time period.
EBSCO Advanced Search Tutorial
Scholarly vs. Popular Periodicals
Social Work: Use these databases to find articles on topics related to Social Work.
Other Recommended Databases
- Choose your topic & isolate potential keywords. Use synonyms.
- Use your textbook & reference sources.
- Determine what types of sources are needed & begin searching.
- Evaluate the quality, quantity & relevance of your sources.
- Be sure to cite any ideas you have used that are not your own.
- Assess your results, & refine as needed.
Before You Search...
- Identify keywords in your topic.
- Choose the best database.
- Use 1-2 words per search box.
- Combine "keyword phrases" with AND.
- Use limiters as needed (dates, scholarly (peer reviewed).
- Evaluate your results by reading abstracts.
- Look at subject terms assigned to a good article to focus search.
- No full text? Use Journal Finder on Journals tab.
- The Cite button will help with footnotes.