Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Books added to the library collection for the specified time period.
Scholarly vs. Popular Periodicals
- Choose your topic & isolate potential keywords. Use synonyms.
- Use your textbook & reference sources.
- Determine what types of sources are needed & begin searching.
- Evaluate the quality, quantity & relevance of your sources.
- Be sure to cite any ideas you have used that are not your own.
- Assess your results, & refine as needed.
Database Searching Tutorials
Electronic Resources Librarian