Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
EBSCO Advanced Search Tutorial
Criminal Justice: Use these databases to find articles for topics related to Criminal Justice.
Other Recommended Databases
Scholarly vs. Popular Periodicals
Electronic Resources Librarian
Before You Search...
- Identify keywords in your topic.
- Choose the best database.
- Use 1-2 words per search box.
- Combine "keyword phrases" with AND.
- Use limiters as needed (dates, scholarly (peer reviewed).
- Evaluate your results by reading abstracts.
- Look at subject terms assigned to a good article to focus search.
- No full text? Use Journal Finder on Journals tab.
- The Cite button will help with footnotes.