Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Books added to the library collection for the specified time period.
Where to Find Print Journals
- Current issues
- Periodicals Room, 1st floor
- Organized by subject
- Back issues
- Stacks, 4th floor
- Organized by title
eJournals in Exercise and Sport Sciences
- British Journal of Sports Medicine: BJSM is a multi-media information portal that provides original research, reviews and debate relating to clinically-relevant aspects of sport and exercise medicine.
- International Journal of Exercise Science: The primary aim of the IJES is to engage undergraduate and graduate students in scholarly activity as they develop into professionals.
- Journal of Sport Science and Medicine: JSSM covers all aspects of sports medicine and sciences the management of sports injuries; all clinical aspects of exercise, health, and sport; exercise physiology and biophysical investigation of sports performance; sport biomechanics; sports nutrition; sports psychology; and medical and scientific support of the sports coach.
- Sport Journal: The Sport Journal is an electronic, peer-reviewed scientific journal addressing current issues in sport, published with the goal of advancing sport knowledge through research and expertise, and encompasses multiple facets of sport, including sports management, sports coaching, sports studies, sports medicine, and sports fitness and health.
- SportScience: A Peer-Reviewed Journal and Site for Sport Research
On-campus use only:
- International Journal of Sport Nutrition & Exercise Metabolism: The IJSNEM provides a forum for the publication of both scholarly and applied work relating to the nutritional, biochemical, and molecular aspects of exercise science.
- Journal of Applied Biomechanics: A bimonthly journal devoted to the study of musculoskeletal or neuromuscular biomechanics in human movement, sport, and rehabilitation.
- Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology: JSEP publishes research articles by leading world scholars that explore the interactions between psychology and exercise and sport performance, editorials about contemporary issues in the field, abstracts of current research on sport and exercise psychology, and book reviews.
- Journal of Sport Rehabilitation: JSR publishes original research, systematic reviews/meta-analyses, critically appraised topics (CATs), and case studies/series that directly affect the management and rehabilitation of injuries incurred during sport-related activities, irrespective of the individual’s age, gender, sport ability, level of fitness, or health status.
- Journal of Teaching in Physical Education: JTPE features research articles based on classroom and laboratory studies, descriptive and survey studies, summary and review articles, and discussion of current topics of interest to physical educators at every level.