Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Books added to the library collection for the specified time period.
Books: A - HN = 1st Floor | Books: HQ - PR 2699 = 2nd Floor | Books: PR 2700 - Z = 3rd Floor
Searching the Catalog
To help you with your search, consider these search options listed in the drop down menu:
- Keyword. This the default search option. Type in any words you want and click search. Ex.: homeless, Holocaust, pollution
- Author. Enter author's name: last name, first name. Ex. Patterson, James
- Title. Select this option when you have the title. Ex. 7 habits of highly effective people
- Subject. Enter one or two words that describes your topic. Ex. gun control or euthanasia
- Series. Enter the name of a series of books. Ex. Opposing Viewpoints or World Biblical Commentary
- Periodical Title. Click here to find an article in a journal or periodical.
Browse the shelves
Library of Congress Classification
- BF - Nonverbal communication
- H - Business
- P - Communication
- PN - Journalism
Catalogs for local libraries
You can view the catalogs for the following local libraries:
Lubbock Public Library
The Groves Branch on 19th St. & Dover is closest to the LCU campus. Students may apply for a library card with proof of current address.
Texas Tech University
LCU students may use TTU library materials on-site. A formal agreement allows checkout of a limited number of books by upper-division students selected by the faculty. Please check the title(s) is available before you visit the library.
TTU Health Science Center
LCU students may use materials on-site. Note: TTUHSC catalog also includes items in other cities, read carefully.